Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Why Keep Old Postcards, Photos and Holiday Diaries?

What do you do with old postcards and letters home and birthday cards and Xmas cards?

Angela Lansbury I keep birthday cards at the back of my birthday card box. Same with Christmas cards. Sometimes you have an unexpected birthday or need a Xmas card and can't get to the shops. You can create a novelty card using the collage of parts of old cards.

When you get older and your parents and friends start dying, you will treasure those old cards.

Your own old cards remind you of trips.

I found a diary I had made when I was at school of my my school trip to ski in Austria. All very uneventful, except for the photo of myself in old lace-up ski boots. How times have changed!

Angela Lansbury, travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home