Saturday, April 18, 2020

Speechcraft by Clement Chio

In the morning of Sat 18 I heard what sounded like several funeral speeches - from what was supposed to be contest of humorous speeches.

That afternoon for Braddell Heights Advanced I was host and learned how to bring people in from the waitng room, new things devised by Zoom as an added security measure. We had a modest  people.
Same as our in person meetings. No loss, no gain. I hope eventually we will gain as more people get comfortable with online meetings.

My VPE faith was unable to attend.

I had sound problems.

I did the table topics.

Clement had lots of slides. I had seen them before but they struck me afresh as he said, a recap.

Table topics, nobody came up with funny stories.

Members obviously needed his talk and need to hear it again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home