Sunday, April 14, 2019

Two Members of Braddell Heights Won Ribbons at Chong Pang toastmasters Club

On Sunday 14th April 2019 I went to Chong Pang Toastmasters Club. I won a best speaker ribbon for my answer  to the table topics question: What did you not do 5 years ago that you now wish you had done?

I wish I had started learning a language on Duolingo. The older you get the more you find that time is running out and wish that you had started doing courses when you were twenty years old. If I had started learning a language a year when I was 20 years old I could now be fluent in 20 languages. What a lot of time I have wasted. I would have had more time if I had not wasted time looking for things. I don't know why people complain they are bored. If you are bored, there's so much you could do. You could start by sweeping the floor, sorting your clothes into colours, getting everything ready for tomorrow, planning your meals for the week, and use the time saved to learn another language.

My mentor at Braddell Heights Advanced, Kan Kin Fung, wom the best evaluator ribbon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home